Highly Profitable Medicare certified Los Angeles County based Medical Home Healthcare services provider is available for acquisition. The company is licensed with California Dept of Health and Joint Commission Accredited/Certified. The company provides healthcare services throughout Los Angeles County as well as Riverside, and San Bernardino and has a solid referral base from well known prestigious hospitals throughout LA County.
- Gross Sales $863,973
- Discretionary Earnings $307,894
- Professional & Licensed RN Health Care Professionals, 10 to 30 1099 RNs (depending on needs)
- 2 Office Admins W2 plus two W2 RNs
- SBA Financing available for qualified buyers.
- Asking $850,000
- Down Payment $88,278 (SBA Financing)
The company has excellent books and records, and is a CA S Corp. Systems and procedures are in place including patient admission forms, new patient welcome packet, and billing systems including direct medicare billing. The Home Health Care company consists of a highly trained team of professionals who are knowledgeable in all related service areas of the business and provide a meticulous high level of service for each patient.
This is a fully operational and staffed licensed Medical Home Healthcare services provider.
The Home Health Care company provides a wide range of services including; wound management, enteral feeding, IV therapy, urinary devices, diabetic management, physical therapy, plus more
Other Services Provided:
- Skilled Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Services
- Medical Supplies/Appliances
This full service Home Health Care company provides professional excellence and high performance in all services and specialties and has and exceptional reputation.
- Stroke Recovery/Care
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Congestive Heart Failure
Key Licenses & Certifications:
- Medicare Certified and Billing Medicare Patients
- California Dept of Public Health licensed
- Joint Commission Accredited
- HIPAA Compliant Systems and Software (Axxess CRM/Medical Software)
State licensing requires an RN Director of Nursing to be employed by the company. The owner presently fulfills this role and this position must be filled after the transition period. Seller will be devoting full time attention to a new and unrelated business and cannot stay on in the Director of Nursing role beyond the transition period.
More information on Buying a Business